FRONTEO, Inc. and its group companies (hereinafter referred to as the "FRONTEO Group") have established the "FRONTEO Group Social Media Policy" for the operation of official social media accounts and participation in social media by FRONTEO Group employees.
The FRONTEO Group Social Media Policy applies to all instances in which FRONTEO Group employees, even in their personal capacity, participate in social media activities and refer to the FRONTEO Group brand and business activities.
We understand the characteristics of social media and strictly adhere to laws and regulations.
In using social media, we understand that social media is a place for communication based on personal connections, that it is a medium that can be used by an unspecified number of people, that it is open to the world at large, and that once information is transmitted, it cannot be completely undone. We will disseminate and communicate information in compliance with laws and regulations, as well as internal regulations such as the FRONTEO Group's own employment regulations, personal information protection policy, and information security policy.
Protecting and enhancing the FRONTEO Group brand
The words and actions of each and every employee shape the FRONTEO Group brand. At the same time, references to confidential information in the course of business, or statements that contradict the FRONTEO Group's official views or interests can have a significant impact on the individual concerned and the FRONTEO Group. We will always be aware of this, and each and every social media user will contribute to building a sense of trust, familiarity, and goodwill toward the FRONTEO Group as a company and brand.
As a global company, we do not forget to be considerate
Social media is an environment that instantly connects the world across borders, cultures, and races. What may be a correct statement in one country may be inappropriate or illegal in another. Therefore, remember that your own comments can have a global impact.
FRONTEO Group responds to customer feedback
If we find a post that we think is important about the FRONTEO Group's brand or reputation as a company, we will share it with the social media representative in the Corporate Communications Department. If we see a particularly negative or defamatory post, we will respond to it as the FRONTEO Group in cooperation with the person in charge of the relevant department, without using our own judgment to refute or debate the post.
- We will not misrepresent our identities, act with common sense, and engage in sincere and honest information transmission and dialogue.
- We will be careful about the content of information we send and how we send it, and we will be careful not to distribute incorrect information or mislead our customers.
- In the event that we have used incorrect information or misleading expressions, we will promptly correct them in good faith.
- We will observe the rules and regulations of each social media site established and operated by a third party and respect the culture and etiquette of each social media site.
- We will comply with relevant laws and regulations, respect the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, and other rights of third parties, and thoroughly prevent defamation and leakage of personal information.
Information sent from official social media accounts and FRONTEO Group employees does not necessarily represent the official announcements or views of the FRONTEO Group. Please note that official announcements and views are posted on the FRONTEO Group website and in press releases.
Adopted February 10, 2016